• All the drivers, 18 yrs. or older, with clean driving records (no major moving violations, DUI conviction, or similar infractions).
• The vehicles may not be used by anyone not licensed to drive or whose driver's license has been suspended or restricted. • For any illegal purpose or in connection with any illegal activity.
Driving Area Restrictions
• Rental vehicles may not be driven outside the state of Michigan.
• Weekday daily rates are considered Monday-Thursday except for holidays; weekend daily rates are considered Friday-Monday and all major holidays. The higher weekend rate may also apply to the day before or after a major holiday.
• We do not offer refunds for vehicle rentals, nor deposits. However, our goal is to satisfy our customers, so in certain situations, we may offer credit for additional rental days. This is solely at our discretion.
• The vehicle is to be returned with the same amount of fuel in which the vehicle was released. Replacement of fuel will be charged at a rate of 3x's the amount of the going rate.
• Due to the type of vehicles we rent and the nature of the insurance industry, all renters must carry their own liability/physical damage policies and must verify with insures that full coverage is provided for the vehicle being rented or purchase insurance through Exotic Rentals LLC for select vehicles.
• The renter is responsible for all parking, traffic, speeding or other tickets or violations issued while the vehicle is being rented and must pay for any fees, penalties, towing charges, or impound costs.
• Because of the exclusive nature of our business, Exotic Rentals LLC is committed to providing you with the exact vehicle you have reserved. There are rare situations in which the car you reserved may not be available. For example, the previous customer fails to return the vehicle on time or it is returned with physical damage or a mechanical problem which makes it impossible to deliver the vehicle to you. In the event that this happens, we will provide you with a comparable vehicle.
Deposits are non-refundable, if the rental is not picked up or returned on the agreement date/time or If the vehicle is returned with any damages that were not there when the vehicle was released to you.