It's time to stop dreaming and start driving. Ride in style... Drive Exotic!
(Frequently Asked Questions)
We try to anticipate questions you might have about Exotic Rentals LLC and provide the answers here. Please read through the FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) and our Company Policy. If you need additional information, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. How old do I have to be to rent a vehicle? 18 years of age
2. How much is the security deposit? The security deposit can range anywhere between $500 to $10,000 depending on the model of the vehicle.
3. How does the procedure with insurance work? You must have full coverage insurance that rolls over to a rental vehicle, or you can purchase insurance through Exotic Rentals LLC on select vehicles.
4. How can I pay? Can I pay with cash? We accept all major credit cards. Yes, we accept cash. (Restrictions apply.)
5. When do you charge my card? Your card is charged at the time of reservations. Security deposit is held at the time of pick up.
6. What type of identification do I need? A valid driver's license / State Identification and credit / bank card.
7. How far can I drive? 100 free miles a day, $2 per mile a day after the 100 miles.
8. Do you deliver / pick-up from the airport? Yes
9. If my luggage doesn't fit in the vehicle, will you take the remaining luggage to my hotel? Yes, transfer services are available based on the time and vehicle.
10. Do you offer after-hour services? We offer chauffeur and airport services. A fee is charged based on the time and location of rental service outside of normal office hours.
11. What are your hours of operation? We serve our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, our office is open Monday through Friday 9am - 6pm and Saturday 10am - 2pm est. We are closed on all major Holidays.