Exotic Rentals LLC reservations are time and date specific. Your rental period begins and ends upon the time and date entered on the reservations. The majority of the vehicles at Exotic Rentals LLC are booked in advance, so please fill out the reservation form or call our office as early as possible. This is the only way to help ensure that you get the vehicle you want on the date that you need it. Please contact us with the dates you require, and we will make sure to get you the best price per vehicle selected. Feel free to contact Exotic Rentals LLC with any questions or concerns that you may have regarding your reservation.
- 18 years or older with proof of auto insurance or purchase insurance through Exotic Rentals LLC *select vehicles*. - A Valid Driver’s License - Major Credit or Debit Card used for reservation must be presented at time of rental. - Current Personal or Business Full Coverage Automotive Insurance or insurance can be purchased through Exotic Rentals LLC *select vehicles*. (USA Residents, please provide a copy of your Insurance Card or Declaration Page Non-USA Resident Drivers must also provide a Valid Passport at time of rental.)
- If you need to cancel your 4, 6, 12, or 24 Hour rental reservation, you must do so 48 - 72 hours prior to your reservation date and time. A credit of 50% of the total amount charged will be granted to the customer that can only be used as an in-house credit towards a future rental. As a courtesy, Exotic Rentals LLC will give you 90 days to use those funds. (May not be used on holidays or special events etc....) A reservation may be canceled prior to 72 hours of arrival date without penalty. There is no refund of any kind allowed or permitted for reservations canceled 24 hours or less. No show is also considered as a cancellation, and no money will be refunded.
MULTIPLE DAY RENTAL POLICY
- On multiple day rentals, cancellation must be made 3 days prior to reservation date and time. Any cancellations less than the 3 days will be charged 2 days rental fee as a penalty. In these instances, it is Exotic Rentals LLC discretion whether or not to provide a store credit depending on vehicle availability The cancellation fees may be waived (at our sole discretion) for special or unforeseen circumstances (hurricanes, tropical storms, etc.) Once you have completed booking a vehicle with Exotic Rental LLC, either verbally over the phone, giving your credit card info or sending reservation form via email or fax, Exotic Rentals LLC will authorize your credit card at the time of booking.
WEEKEND RENTAL POLICY
- Exotic Rentals LLC considers a weekend rental from Friday to Monday, a minimum rental of 2 days is required to guarantee a weekend rental. We may accept a 1-day rental based on the demands for the car. A 2-day rental or longer will have priority over a single day rental resulting in you being moved to another type of vehicle. Our goal is to do our best to satisfy all of our customer needs.
- At Exotic Rentals LLC, we take pride in customer satisfaction, our main goal is to offer outstanding customer service. it is important to us that each customer will receive a total quote, including all charges, prior to their rental. Your rental quote will include all state and government taxes as well as any additional mandated surcharges. If you have any questions about the charges, please feel free to contact us.
- Due to the high demands for car rentals during the holidays, there will be no refunds given for cancellations less than 5 days prior to pick up date. Any cancellations made less than 5 days prior to vehicle pickup, will be charged the total amount of the reservation cost. No exceptions.
HOW TO CANCEL
- Contact us directly for an email confirmation of your cancellation.
- We can deliver the vehicle anywhere in the Detroit / Metro Detroit area for your convenience. - There is a minimum charge of $100.00 US Dollars (Includes Delivery and Pick-Up)
DRIVING AREA RESTRICTIONS
- We allow our luxury and exotic rentals to be driven up to 100 daily miles per 24-hour rental period within the state of Michigan. After 100 miles, you are billed per mile. We do not allow our rentals to leave the state of Michigan.
VEHICLES CANNOT BE USED
- By anyone without a driver's license or drivers who have a suspended or restricted license - For any illegal purpose or illegal activity - For pushing or towing anything - To exceed any posted speed limits - On any unpaved surface - To carry persons or property for hire - In any race, rally, speed contest, speed test, speed endurance contest, demonstration, or on or near any racetrack or road course - To teach someone how to drive (If these Prohibited Uses occur, we reserve the right to disable your rental vehicle remotely and retrieve it.)
- All renters must leave a security deposit in the form of a credit card authorization or cash. Any damage found on the vehicle upon return will be billed against this deposit. The amount of this deposit will vary depending on the vehicle being rented and your type of insurance but typically varies between $500 - $10k. This deposit is fully refundable following the completion of the rental. If you are using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card, this deposit is run as a charge which is then reversed following the completion of the rental.
- We have a no-smoking policy for all of our rentals. Any violation of this policy will result in additional charges, minimum of $350.00.
- We understand that traffic can play a part in a delayed return of a rental vehicle, as a courtesy we provide a 30-minute grace period on all rental returns. Billable hour charges will be incurred at the 30 minutes mark if the vehicle is returned more than 30 minutes past the original rental time.
- You will receive your rental vehicle with a full tank of gas, we ask for the courtesy of other renters that you return the vehicle with a full tank of gas. If we have to refuel the vehicle on your behalf, there is an additional convenience fee charged per gallon.
DRIVING AND PARKING TICKETS OR VIOLATION
- The renter is liable for all speeding, traffic, parking, or other tickets or violations issued while the vehicle is in your possession and must pay for any and all penalties, fees, towing charges, or impound costs.
- While we do our very best to offer a seamless rental experience for all of our clients, at times unforeseen circumstances can arise. If for some reasons the vehicle you have reserved is not available, we will provide you with a vehicle in an equal or greater class.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Delivery is available at an additional cost for any locations in the Detroit / Metro Detroit Area. All rentals with Exotic Rentals LLC require a security/damage deposit in the form of cash, or credit card. Security deposits vary from $500 – $10,000 depending on the vehicle that is reserved. Clients must be 21 years of age with a clean driving record to rent from Exotic Rentals LLC. Background and DMV checks will be performed on all applicants.